Tips to keep your children's teeth healthy.
Let's help our children have healthy teeth by implementing these practices.
1. Brush Teeth Before Going to Bed!
2. Teach your children to brush properly. Instruct kids to brush gently, while
moving in circular motions to remove plaque.This will prevent early gum
3. Brushing the tongue is important to prevent bad breath caused by certain
4. Flossing your teeth is just as important and brushing your teeth.
Here's a tip: Purchase ready to use dental flossers from the drugstore for
ease of use.
5. Bring your child to visit us twice per year.